Our retreats are uniquely designed for:
- Those who are worn out physically and mentally by the taxing demands of daily existence to recuperate and rejuvenate.
- Beginners who want to experience the basics of Yoga and Yogic way of life.
- Those who aspire to do Yoga Teacher Training as preliminary course.
We train the participants with a set of skills to enable to deal with the incessant challenges of life calmly and resourcefully. These retreats are deeply relaxing and playful.
- Asana & Pranayama – In order to bring about strength and certain degree of flexibility in the physical body, participants are exposed to basic Hatha practices. And to establish proper breathing and mindfulness, various ways of Pranayama are also introduced to them.
- Meditation – To calm the mind and harmonize the emotions, the participants are instructed with various techniques of Meditation drawn from many backgrounds.
- Philosophy – Study of Yoga Philosophy provides an opportunity to imbibe the spirit of Yogic way of life.
- Ayurvedic Diet System – An instruction on Sattvic diet so as to maintain a balance in the body.
- Ayurvedic Sarvanga Abhyanga – Full Body Massage to release energy blockages and to re-establish harmony & balance in the body.
Duration: Our retreat is designed for duration of 7 days.
Daily Schedule (subject to slight changes):
8:00 am – 9:30 am Yoga Asana & Pranayama
9:45 am – 10:45 am Breakfast
11:30am – 12:30 pm Yoga Philosophy
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Lunch
6:00pm – 7:00 pm Meditation
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Dinner
03 Nov – 11 Nov
04 Dec – 12 Dec
06 Jan – 14 Jan
06 Feb – 14 Feb
Fee: 700 USD
* Fee includes food, accommodation, Yoga & Meditation classes, Ayurvedic consultation and one Ayurvedic massage