Yoga Teacher Training
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training provides a solid foundation for someone who aspires to be a Yoga Teacher. Taking responsibility to teach and share is the only way to deepen your understanding of Yoga. It also will inspire you to find your own unique expression and evolution in your practice.
Our teacher training program is uniquely designed weaving together traditional Yoga studies & practices, Ayurveda and holistic elements. In this course, we’ll train you first on various aspects of Yoga and then we’ll groom you in our separate studio by letting you conduct drops-in classes in order to boost your level of confidence and experience.
- Asanas (Traditional Hatha Ashtanga Vinyasa)
Alignment, adjustments, modifications, sequencing and improvisation, use of props, names of postures in Sanskrit and English.
- Art of Teaching
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Mantra Chanting
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Enhancement of teaching confidence
- Since this program is structured to train a practitioner to mould into a teacher, you’re expected to have regularly practiced Asana minimum 3 times a week for a span of 6 months at least before going ahead with the application.
- Prior practice of Ashtanga Vinayasa is not necessary for this course if you engage into regular Hatha practice.
- Just in case you’re not a regular practitioner but have a strong desire to deepen your practice, you’re most welcome to participate the preparatory course of 1 month duration to get fine-tuned before the YTTC.
- We expect from you a free non-judgemental mind with flexible attitude.
200 Hours YTTC Dates, 2022/23:
- 03 Nov to 30 Nov
- 04 Dec to 30 Dec
- 06 Jan to 03 Feb
- 06 Feb to 04 March
- 1420 USD for private room( prior booking discount: 100 USD)
- 1300 USD for shared double room( prior booking discount: 100 USD)
- Advanced Payment for Seat Confirmation: 200 USD
- Cancellation for Adjustible Dates: 30 days prior to the commencement of YTTC.
- Fees are for Food, Accommodation, Yoga Classes & Field Trips.
- Class Size: Maximum 15 Students.